Should You Be On A Maintenance Plan?
Finally, the summer is wrapping up and sooner or later we will see some fall weather coming to Lagrange and the surrounding areas. That means your air conditioner has done its job, and it’s time for the heater to step up! Keeping your family comfortable in your home has always been our number one priority. If you have a maintenance plan with us, now is the time to call and schedule your next visit.
If you do not have a maintenance plan, call AirForce Heating and Air today to learn more about our maintenance offers and yearly services. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater is for when you don’t have any issues but want to prevent issues before the season begins. Maintenance keeps your system on its toes and ready for the change in weather outside.
Benefits of Fall Maintenance
Do you seem to have an issue with your system every single season? Tired of spending money on repairs and service calls? We encourage our customers to be proactive with their system each year by scheduling maintenance with us. If your system is working well, we can provide a cleaning of your system to ensure it continues to work well all season long. Ideally, you should schedule your maintenance before turning on your heat or before turning on your air for the season. As the summer is ending, we usually begin maintenance calls for your heating system. Here are a few benefits to maintaining your system before the fall:
- Prolong your System’s Life- Just like anything else, keeping your system healthy with little need for repairs allows for a longer lifespan. Those systems that we regularly perform maintenance service on always last longer and save our customers their hard-earned money.
- Less Likely to Need Repairs- Having your system break down on the coldest day of the winter makes for a cold, sleepless night as you wait for your HVAC company to make it to your home. Our busiest times are on the hottest and coldest days of the year. Scheduling a maintenance cleaning and check on your system reduces your chances of having to make that call for repairs. Any issues with the system can be caught early on, and all parts are cleaned and ready to work.
- Become a Regular Customer- Having a maintenance contract with us gives you peace of mind if you were to ever need repairs. We are sure to service you as quickly as possible, and most maintenance plans offer discounts off parts and services.
What does a maintenance visit consist of?
- Filters and belts on the system are checked for wear and tear and to be sure nothing needs to be replaced.
- Cleaning the condensate line and coils can get rid of any debris or dust that could cause issues or build up in the future.
- Any parts that are more likely to break are checked for efficiency when the system is running.
- The drainage lines and drain pans are cleaned regularly to reduce the chances of mold growth or an overflow in the system.
- Any loose parts or connections are tightened to make sure to work efficiently.
- We check refrigerant levels as well to be sure there is no sign of leaking.
Schedule Your Maintenance Today
Your peace of mind depends on knowing that your equipment is working efficiently. It will continue running as long as possible before needing repair. We know you will agree that regularly scheduled air conditioning service agreements offer real value. Investing in an air conditioning service agreement is one of the best ways to ensure longevity of your system. It will also minimize the likelihood that you will be caught off-guard by an unexpected equipment breakdown. This is another advantage your air conditioner and heat pump service agreement delivers. You simply can’t put a price on peace of mind. Contact AirForce Heating and Air Today to setup your plan! We are happy to answer all questions regarding our air conditioning maintenance plans.