HVAC Replacements – LaGrange, GA
The people of LaGrange know just how important it is to make sure our HVAC systems are running at their highest capacity all year long. Whether it is during hot summer months, or cool Georgia winters, your HVAC system should be able to provide home comfort. If you are experiencing issues with your unit, it may be time for a replacement. Airforce Heating and Air will exhaust every option before recommending a full system replacement, but sometimes that is the only beneficial solution.
It might be hard for you to tell what requires simple maintenance work versus a total replacement. Your friends at Airforce Heating and Air can provide you with the answers you need. Visit our website or give us a call today to get answers to all of your HVAC questions. The professionals here at Airforce Heating and Air are equipped and ready to tackle all your heating and air needs.
Signs That Point to Replacement
We recognize that our highly-trained technicians are the only ones who can properly diagnose if you need a full unit replacement. However, there are still signs you can look out for. Airforce Heating and Air is dedicated to educating our customers on the signs to look for when considering a replacement. If you are noticing problems with your HVAC unit, we will exhaust every option before recommending a full replacement. Airforce Heating and Air recognize how big of a commitment a full system replacement can be which is why we offer financing. We promise to provide the highest quality service to our customers. We are here to ensure you are breathing the highest quality air at the lowest cost possible. Here is a list of signs and indicators that point to a potential heating and air conditioning system replacement.
HVAC System Replacement Signs:
• Equipment age exceeds 10+ years: The average life of AC unit is 10 years. If your system is 10 or more years old, it is likely no longer operating at its highest capacity. It may be time to replace to ensure air quality and lower energy costs.
• It is constantly running: Your unit must not be running constantly. If you find that your unit won’t turn off, it’s time to replace it. Old, rickety systems have trouble keeping homes at specific temperatures. This can lead to overuse of your unit.
• Noisy – If your unit is making unusually loud or strange noises, such as banging, knocking, or grinding, there may be a major problem. Call us today if you experience any loud or unusual noises inside your unit.
• Frequent breakdowns: Constant maintenance and malfunctions are signs that your system is nearing the end of its life. You’re likely wasting money on a product that badly needs replacing.
• Increase in energy bills: If your system is not receiving proper maintenance, it will start working harder and for longer. This can gradually increase your energy bill. If this is your problem, the smartest option is to install a new AC system. It is likely that investing in a new unit will save you money in the future.
• Excess dust or humidity: If you notice excessive moisture or dust in the air, this is a sign that your system is no longer operating efficiently, and a safer and healthier option is to replace.
• Inconsistent room temperature: Inconsistent temperatures in different rooms are warning signs that your air conditioning system is no longer working properly. It’s also possible that the unit will likely shut down completely.
AC Replacement Benefits
There are many benefits to account for when you consider a full system replacement. Not only will you be more comfortable in your home, but you will also see your energy expenditures decrease. If you have an old, inefficient unit, it is likely working too hard and costing you money. You will be breathing higher quality air for a lower price. Do not hesitate to call Airforce Heating and Air today with any questions or concerns you may have. Our professionals are trained to fix all your HVAC problems so that you can breathe easily.
Why Choose Airforce Heating and Air
Airforce Heating and Air is the #1 HVAC maintenance company in LaGrange and surrounding areas. We provide the best heating and air conditioning system, and we have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Quality is our specialty, and no other company will provide you with better products and services. Give Airforce Heating and Air a call today or visit our website to schedule your free HVAC replacement quote.