Local Heating & Air Conditioning Repairs in Manchester, Georgia
AirForce Heating and Air is your neighborhood partner for all of your heating and air conditioning needs in Manchester, Georgia. We have been providing HVAC repairs in West Central Georgia for over a decade and pride ourselves on delivering local, honest, and dependable service. We are your local choice for heating and air servicees in Manchester, GA.
At AirForce Heating and Air, keeping your home comfortable in all seasons is our primary concern. Whether you need an emergency call-out in the frigid winter months to get your heating system working again; or require an annual maintenance check-up in Spring to ensure your air conditioning unit is ready to handle the humid Summer; our professionally trained technicians are standing by to carry out your job, big or small.
5 Common HVAC Problems for Homeowners in Manchester, Georgia
When your heating or cooling system is on the blink it can be incredibly frustrating. Not to mention uncomfortable. There are many reasons for an HVAC malfunction. AirForce Heating and Air has compiled a list of the most common HVAC problems for homeowners in Manchester, Georgia:
Dirty Components: Is your air conditioner cooling as well as it used to? If not then dirt and debris could be the problem. Lack of annual maintenance can lead to a build-up of grime on air filters, condenser units, and also evaporator coils, making your system less efficient. Has your system has been extremely neglected? If so a professional HVAC technician should be called to give the entire system a deep clean with special cleaning agents.
Leaking Refrigerant: There are several signs that may indicate you have an HVAC refrigerant leak. However, one quick way to check is to feel the air coming from your vents. If the air isn’t as cold as it should be, it could indicate leaking refrigerant. If your unit is leaking refrigerant, simply adding more is not a solution. Therefore an AirForce Heating and Air trained technician should be called to charge the system with the correct amount according to the manufacturer’s specification.
Mechanical HVAC Issues
Mechanical Wear and Tear: An HVAC system consists of dozens of mechanical components that get strained during the frigid winters and also sweltering summers. Normal operations can result in stretched belts, corroded wires, and also worn bearings. If your system starts to make unusually loud noises, it may be and an indication of wear and tear in your mechanical components. Ignoring the sounds can lead to a complete system failure.
- Thermostat Malfunctions: You may assume that if your home isn’t being properly cooled or heated that you are having problems with your HVAC system. However, it is possible that it’s actually an issue with your thermostat. When your thermostat is malfunctioning, it alters the amount of hot or cold air that your unit should emit. A malfunctioning thermostat may just need to be reset or have a change of batteries. If this doesn’t work, your local HVAC technician can advise of appropriate repairs.
- Pilot Light Problems: If the pilot light for your furnace refuses to stay on, there may be an issue with the thermocouple. The thermocouple, or flame sensor, is the copper rod that the pilot light hits. If the thermocouple doesn’t detect the flame it will shut off the gas value and your furnace will stop. A thermocouple can malfunction if it is dirty, not lined up correctly, or burned out. An HVAC professional can identify the problem and also make any necessary repairs.
Call AirForce Heating and Air For All Your Heating and Cooling Repairs
When an HVAC problem makes your home uncomfortable, you need a reliable, neighborhood partner you can trust to make the necessary repairs. At AirForce Heating and Air, we are happy to carry out both big and also small repairs. From replacing dirty filters to fixing a noisy condenser unit; our NATE certified technicians will identify your problem quickly and also offer you the fairest price solution. With our 100% complete satisfaction guarantee and also our 24/7 availability, AirForce Heating and Air is your local choice for all of your heating and cooling repairs.
Trust AirForce Heating and Air for Your Manchester, GA Heating and Cooling Repairs
- 2020 Carrier President’s Award Winner
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- NATE Certified, Licensed, Bonded and Insured Technicians
- Over 10 Years Service in West Central, Georgia
- Complimentary In-Home Consultation
- Free Written Estimate
Contact AirForce Heating and Air Today
Are you are looking for a local, and also dependable company to assess and carry out your heating and cooling repairs in Manchester, Georgia? Try AirForce Heating and Air. Call us today.