Air Conditioning and Heating Repairs in Warm Springs, GA
Warm Springs, Georgia may be known to outsiders for its Franklin D. Roosevelt connection, but the locals probably know it better for its humid, subtropical summer days; as well as it’s below freezing winter nights. If you want to ensure your air conditioning and heating system is ready to keep you comfortable in any weather, then you need to call Airforce Heating and Air. We are your local choice for heating and air services in Warm Springs, GA.
Airforce Heating and Air are your local indoor comfort installation, maintenance, and also repair specialists. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are available 24 hours a day. We always offer you the most efficient solution to your heating and cooling needs at the fairest price. Our operating principles focus on determining a customer’s expectation and also creating an enduring relationship through professional service. We operate on integrity and value-added service. This consistent and also dependable service has won Airforce Heating and Air the prestigious ‘Carrier President’s Award’ in 2020 for the second year.
Are you are looking for a reliable air conditioning and heating services company? Then try Airforce Heating and Air. We offer a no-obligation consultation with a free written estimate.
Signs Your HVAC Needs Servicing
Regular maintenance of your HVAC system is essential to extending the life of your unit and keeping your energy bills low. Some maintenance, like changing the air filter, you can handle yourself. However, other issues require a NATE Certified technician. Here are just a few signs that your HVAC needs professional servicing:
- Irregular Electricity Bill: If your electricity bill suddenly spikes without a dramatic increase in how often you are using the heating and cooling system, it’s time to get a professional evaluation. The cause may be as simple as a broken thermostat or you could have an old system that needs replacing. Either way, a professional technician can identify the problem and offer cost-effective solutions.
- Unusual Sounds: A good operating HVAC system will run smoothly and quietly. Any unusual noise such as banging, squealing, grating or flapping could mean your HVAC unit needs repair or replacement. Failing to get a service ASAP will lead to more expensive repairs later. Calling an HVAC professional technician when you first hear a noise can ensure your problem is fixed safely before it becomes worse.
- Foul Smell: If your air conditioner is on the blitz, your indoor humidity will rise. The result is a musty smell from growing mold and mildew inside a vent. If you smell burning, it may stem from deteriorating wire insulation. And in winter, smelling gas is cause for serious concern: evacuate the home immediately and call a 24-hour emergency professional. Whatever foul smell you encounter is essential to be checked out by a certified professional.
Other Signs you need HVAC Maintenance
- Reduced Airflow: A lack of airflow is a strong indicator that your HVAC system requires service and possible repair. Reduced airflow could mean that your ducts are dirty, blocked, or damaged. Troubleshooting reduced airflow early on will help your HVAC system run more efficiently.
- You Can’t Remember Your Last HVAC Maintenance: Your HVAC system needs an annual check-up just like your teeth. You should call your local HVAC professional in Spring and/or Autumn to inspect your system for any issues and to make sure it is running efficiently. An annual tune-up will help prolong the life of your heating and cooling system, saving you money in the long run.
Your one-stop-shop for heating and cooling issues in Warm Springs, GA
If you are looking for one dependable company to help you with all of your heating and cooling issues, then AirForce Heating and Air is your local partner. Our NATE certified, licensed professionals are available 24/7 to offer affordable service, repair and installation on all makes and models of heating and cooling systems.
Airforce Heating and Air offers a wide range of benefits:
- 100% customer satisfaction: Guaranteed.
- No obligation consultation with a free written estimate.
- Upfront and fair pricing.
- Financing options with approved credit.
- Nate certified, licensed, insured, bonded technicians.
- An award-winning, certified Carrier Dealer that has won the Carrier President’s Award twice in the last three years.
- The best heating and cooling repair company in Warm Springs, GA
Contact Airforce Heating and Air Today!
Call the Airforce Heating and Air’s Customer Service Team today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to serving you.