Heating and Air Maintenance Benefits
Here at Airforce Heating and Air, we recommend all homeowners enter into a maintenance agreement with us. We feel it is one of the best things you can do for your HVAC. As one of Lagrange’s best HVAC service providers, we suggest you have your system serviced before winter and summer.
HVAC maintenance agreements provide homeowners with a discount on inspections, and they also include discounts on repairs and future services. Airforce Heating and Air offers several different levels of maintenance agreements and they all include these 5 benefits:
- Crucial reminders. Before the summer and winter months, it can become difficult to book a maintenance appointment with one of our technicians. Our schedule is often fully booked. By signing a maintenance agreement with us, we’ll remind you to schedule your maintenance appointment ahead of time. This way, you can get on our calendar before it fills up.
- Priority service. If you sign a maintenance agreement with us, you’ll receive priority services over our clients who haven’t signed an agreement. If you ever need emergency repairs or services, you’ll be at the front of the line.
- Secure documentation. Airforce Heating and Air also keeps copies of all our maintenance agreement client’s HVAC documentation. This will certainly come in handy if you ever need to access warranty services or plan to sell your home.
- Longer HVAC lifespan. Systems with regular maintenance can last up to 50% longer than those without.
- Helpful Discounts. Our maintenance agreement clients appreciate the additional discounts that are included with their packages. Some of our money-saving discounts include a % discount off parts and future services.
Contact Airforce Heating and Air Today!
If you’re thinking about a maintenance package for your home or business, give Airforce Heating and Air a call. We can go over the different packages we offer and help you choose the best one to meet your needs. Call Airforce Heating and Air today!