Ductless Systems Resolve Temperature Changes
Most homeowners rely on their home’s heating and cooling systems to keep temperatures consistent throughout their home. Unfortunately, central heating and cooling systems aren’t always able to. There are many different things that can cause you to have uneven temps in your home. Here are 5 of the most common causes:
Why Homes Have Uneven Temperatures
- Duct Issues. Ductwork issues often cause uneven temperatures. If your ducts are clogged, squished or are leaking, they will lose their ability to effectively distribute air throughout your home.
- The heat from the Sun. As you probably know, sunshine will definitely heat up parts of your home depending on the time of day, which can confuse a central heating and cooling system.
- Warm Air Rises. Central heating and cooling systems use ductwork to distribute air throughout your home. And, as we all know, warm air rises. Oftentimes, warm air rises through ductwork. This causes homes to have warmer rooms upstairs and cooler rooms downstairs.
- Your Thermostat’s Location. The location of your home’s thermostat will also determine which rooms are warm and which rooms are cool: meaning rooms closest to the thermostat will closely match what the says the temperature should be.
- Alternative Sources of Heat. Rooms that have TVs, computers, gaming systems, etc. are often warmer than other rooms in the house, since central heating and cooling systems have a difficult time handling the heat put out by these devices.
Resolve Uneven Temperature Issues with a Ductless System
Central HVAC systems often have trouble maintaining consistent temperatures throughout homes, no matter what time of year it is. Fortunately, installing a ductless system will effectively eliminate all the issues above. These systems are easy to install, energy-efficient, and will give you complete control over the climate in each room in your house.
Contact Airforce Heating and Air Today
Contact Airforce Heating and Air today to learn more about ductless systems and to schedule a free consultation with one of our technicians. We can assess your current situation, discuss your needs, and provide a quote for a new ductless system installation. Contact us today!