Airforce Heating and Air Provides High-Quality HVAC Repair
The Georgia summer heat is on our heels therefore your air conditioning unit needs to be in tip-top shape to keep up. If you are having any sort of problem with your HVAC unit, Airforce Heating and Air can get it fixed in no time. We offer HVAC repair on all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. In addition, we employ the highest trained and factory-authorized technicians to service your units.
Signs to Look for That Could Indicate Problems with Your AC System:
- Increase in energy bill: A broken HVAC system will cause your energy bill to increase. This is because your system will have to work harder to produce less.
- Consistent breakdowns: Constantly needing service work done. This is a strong indicator that your unit is at the end of its lifetime.
- Excess dust or humidity: If you have noticed an increase in either dust or humidity; it is likely your unit is not operating at capacity.
- Inconsistent room temperature: This is a tell-tale sign that your unit is not operating correctly. Therefore not performing at its maximum capacity.
- Equipment age exceeds 10+ years: The average lifespan for an efficient HVAC unit is 10 years. If your unit is over 10 years old, your system is more than likely not operating at an efficient capacity.
When you find yourself in need of HVAC repair; let Airforce Heating and Air get you back up and running quickly.
We have built our local family-owned and also operated business on the foundations of honesty, integrity, and trust. Airforce Heating and Air guarantees our customers the highest quality equipment and also prompt professional service. We are prepared to assess your unique heat and air conditioning problems. Our team will find the best solution. Airforce Heating and Air is your local Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. We are supplied with the highest-quality products that we can recommend for your home. Therefore Give us a call today to schedule a repair or talk to one of our professionals!