Why You Need a Maintenance Agreement
One of the things we recommend all our West Georgia clients do is properly maintain their heating and air systems. You may think HVAC maintenance agreements are a waste of time, but we’re here to show you there are many benefits to entering a maintenance agreement with Air Force Heating and Air. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Proper Documentation. It’s essential to properly document everything that’s been done to your home’s HVAC system. Whether you need it to satisfy a warranty or someone asks for it when you’re selling your home, we’ll have your documentation on-hand whenever you need it.
- Timely Reminders. Our busiest times are right before summer and winter – we are absolutely slammed. If you wait until the last minute to schedule a maintenance call, we might not be able to fit you in. When you sign a maintenance agreement with us, we’ll remind you to book your seasonal appointment in advance.
- Priority Status. Be first in line if your HVAC system goes out. Our priority clients always come first.
- Perks and Discounts. Our priority clients also enjoy special perks and discounts that aren’t available to our other clients. This can offset some or all the costs of routine service.
- Longer Life for Your HVAC. HVAC systems that undergo routine maintenance can last up to 50% longer than poorly maintained units.
- Prevent HVAC Emergencies: When we perform routine maintenance on your heating and cooling system, we can locate and fix small issues before they turn into large, costly issues.
- Maintain Energy Efficiency: Routine HVAC service keeps your system functioning at peak energy efficiency. You’ll see the benefits reflected in you energy bills each month.
To learn more about our HVAC maintenance agreements or to enroll in the program, contact the HVAC professionals at Air Force Heating and Air.